Hi Everyone.

I'm having an issue with my camera not focusing properly. When I try to take a picture, the camera focuses, but when i press down on the "shutter" my pictures always turnout out of focus. I have this problem using the shutter button on top of the camera and when using the touch screen shutter button.

I do have pretty steady hands, so I dont think thats the primary issue.

I know this camera is capable of taking great photos, so any ideas would help.
    12-07-2010 04:03 PM
    The only suggestion I can add is to utilize the 'half-press' focus which will allow you to focus, the bracket turns green, then fully depress the button and voila, picture in focus. I only use the shutter button for that exact reason. Takes a bit more finesse on a cell phone vs. a point and shoot/dSLR, but it does work. Try it and see if it makes a difference.
    12-07-2010 04:28 PM
    I agree with jbjtkbw00 (how do you pronounce your name?) about the "half-press".
    Additionally, make sure that the Auto Focus is turned on.
    12-11-2010 01:41 PM
    I agree with jbjtkbw00 (how do you pronounce your name?) about the "half-press".
    James Bond James T. Kirk Bruce Wayne '00'

My Idols. Lame, I know.
    12-11-2010 07:10 PM
    sounds like it could be a password too!
    12-12-2010 03:06 PM
    This might be simple, but is your lens clean? Mine would do that too, and then i wiped the lens clean and it was fine.
    12-12-2010 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD