Does this phone have a quick END CALL button?

mcwuppy

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Other than the red END CALL that you have to touch? It's kinda frustrating when your trying to hang up on the call and you're not on the call screen that you would have to go back to the call screen to press the END CALL on the bottom just to hang up on the call. Is there any other way to hang up on a call?

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about the MyTouch, but in settings>Accessibility there should be an option to hang up using the power button. I would check there. It might work for what you are needing.

gdbjr

Banned
Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about the MyTouch, but in settings>Accessibility there should be an option to hang up using the power button. I would check there. It might work for what you are needing.

Nope. Just looked. Not there on the MyTouch. Actually poked around some other settings and didn't see anything anywhere else either.

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
To avoid accidental calling/dialing, try Call Confirm. It was great on the Cliq XT, not sure if it works on the MT4G or not. I have not needed it... just... yet.

I always stay on the call screen when in a call. And if I do go to the home screen say, I just hit the top notification bar and am back in the call screen again.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
This is one of those options HTC stripped out of sense, for whatever reason. Its there in stock Android, and probably most all of the others.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae