Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Default Does this phone have a quick END CALL button?

Other than the red END CALL that you have to touch? It's kinda frustrating when your trying to hang up on the call and you're not on the call screen that you would have to go back to the call screen to press the END CALL on the bottom just to hang up on the call. Is there any other way to hang up on a call?

God I would love it that was possible too especially for my late night accidental calls when tapping through the screens lol.
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Not sure about the MyTouch, but in settings>Accessibility there should be an option to hang up using the power button. I would check there. It might work for what you are needing.
    Banned

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty_82 View Post
    Not sure about the MyTouch, but in settings>Accessibility there should be an option to hang up using the power button. I would check there. It might work for what you are needing.
    Nope. Just looked. Not there on the MyTouch. Actually poked around some other settings and didn't see anything anywhere else either.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

I can't even find an app that would toggle/set one of the physical buttons as and end call button.

Yes very annoying... Sometimes I think I hung up and I am still running my mouth ,
    Not good when your girl catches you in a lie...lol

To avoid accidental calling/dialing, try Call Confirm. It was great on the Cliq XT, not sure if it works on the MT4G or not. I have not needed it... just... yet.

I always stay on the call screen when in a call. And if I do go to the home screen say, I just hit the top notification bar and am back in the call screen again.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

This is one of those options HTC stripped out of sense, for whatever reason. Its there in stock Android, and probably most all of the others.