Anyone Tried the TI-86 Emulator On Your MT4G ?

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just search the market for either TI-83 , TI-85 , or TI-86 .
AppBrain made all 3.
Pretty cool app IMHO.
Little harder to see than the stock calculator and it wont landscape
but still not bad.
Whatta you guys think ?

:D

fredmr85

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like a decent tool for an engineer on the run...but then again, you'd likely have a real calculator with you if you actually needed one (doesn't everyone use computer programs for calculations these days anyway?)...so it might only be good to help someone out a few times if they urgently need one and find themselves without one...which seems pretty rare to me.

For someone in school, it may be handy since people often find themselves without a calculator in class or at a library/friends whatever -- so it would make a nice backup.. However, it would obviously not be permitted on any exams.

So it seems like that's all it can ever be -- a backup that may help in some situations...which probably makes it worth the price if it's reasonably priced. If reviews here are positive, I may give it a shot.

fredmr85

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry - didn't realize this was a free app -- thought you were asking if anyone had tried it before you purchased it since I didn't think you'd ask otherwise for opinions.

Just downloaded/played with the TI-86 for 5 minutes....not much to say - it's a TI-86 on your phone. Now if only he'd make the TI-89 titanium that got me through college...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance