Hello! purchasing mytouch 4g tomorrow

werkmeister47

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello alll....just thought i give myself an intro, not sure if this is the right thread location

i been a long iphone user since they released the first gen...i been a T-mobile customer all along (i'm in the family plan with my parents cause i'm broke college student :-\)

its getting ridiculous because i'm paying $15 for edge data when i could pay just $30 for unlimited (potential) 4g speeds

besides that just tired of constantly having to jailbreak or unlock my phone everytime apple releases a new software update

sure u guys heard it all but hopefully this forum can provide great info for a new android user like me

thanks all and i can't wait to go pick up my mytouch 4g tomorrow

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I love my MT4G and have not put it down since getting it a couple days ago. I've been on Android for almost 2 years, will not be going to anything else ever. Have fun with your new purchase. Hope to see you posting results.

werkmeister47

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
well i had to sign up for the $30 unlimited data just to qualify for the free phone since my contract was already opened 2 months ago, i don't seem to mind since i used to pay $15 for edge on my iphone

btw i'm loving my new phone, battery seems to be a issue tho i need to stop using it so much

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
well i had to sign up for the $30 unlimited data just to qualify for the free phone since my contract was already opened 2 months ago, i don't seem to mind since i used to pay $15 for edge on my iphone

btw i'm loving my new phone, battery seems to be a issue tho i need to stop using it so much

The battery will get better as you start using your phone "normally" instead of just seeing what it can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma