Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Carrier
    IceColdSandwich/MDJ-ICSV5

Unhappy adw ex is killing my battery!

Just installed Adw Ex launcher last night. Today I go to work at 4am with my device fully charged and by 9:45 my phone was about to die. Is this normal? And if so is there something I can do? thanks in advance.

First, make sure that's truly what it is. Uninstall it and see what your results are like to make sure that's the program. Then, I might try going to the developer's site and see if they have any help for you too.

Then again, I use a combination of Beautiful Widgets and Launcher Pro. Didn't like Launcher Pro as much on this phone as I did on the Droid X because I, for one, actually enjoy the HTC Sense UI, but what I'm trying to say is maybe try another launcher and see if you get better results.
    uzr10278 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Carrier
    IceColdSandwich/MDJ-ICSV5

I also like sense ui. just wanted to try something diferent. Before I installed Adw Ex, my battery would last much longer. But I will check out the developers site. If not, I will just uninstall and im fine with that. Thanks

is there a way to get the stock clock and weather widget on adw ex

watch what options you pick those animations are similar to having a live wallpaper on all the time