Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    IceColdSandwich/MDJ-ICSV5

Unhappy adw ex is killing my battery!

Just installed Adw Ex launcher last night. Today I go to work at 4am with my device fully charged and by 9:45 my phone was about to die. Is this normal? And if so is there something I can do? thanks in advance.
    I fight for the UZRS

First, make sure that's truly what it is. Uninstall it and see what your results are like to make sure that's the program. Then, I might try going to the developer's site and see if they have any help for you too.

Then again, I use a combination of Beautiful Widgets and Launcher Pro. Didn't like Launcher Pro as much on this phone as I did on the Droid X because I, for one, actually enjoy the HTC Sense UI, but what I'm trying to say is maybe try another launcher and see if you get better results.
    Moto Droid 1->HTC Droid Incredible->Moto Droid X->HTC MyTouch 4G->T-Mo G2X(RETURNED)->HTC Sensation->Sony Xperia Play (The PlayStation Phone)
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    IceColdSandwich/MDJ-ICSV5

I also like sense ui. just wanted to try something diferent. Before I installed Adw Ex, my battery would last much longer. But I will check out the developers site. If not, I will just uninstall and im fine with that. Thanks
    I fight for the UZRS

is there a way to get the stock clock and weather widget on adw ex

watch what options you pick those animations are similar to having a live wallpaper on all the time