1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default When will there be a new OS?

I wanna see if there is a new OS and if so how to update. Hopefully it fixes some problems on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad48 View Post
    I wanna see if there is a new OS and if so how to update. Hopefully it fixes some problems on mine.
    The Gingerbread update will come as an over the air update. What problems are you having? Maybe we can help you?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
    The Gingerbread update will come as an over the air update. What problems are you having? Maybe we can help you?
    My sound alerts for my messaging dont go off even when on normal mode. Notification sounds all the way up. Force Close on texting all the time. I delete a thread in sms/gmail messaging and deletes a different message. Phone is always slow. Feels like the back heats up alot when its on low battery.

Cool

I experience some sluggishness sometimes but never have to do a force close. Perhaps you can reset your phone and see if you are still experiencing these issues. Just do that as a last resort because you'll have to reinstall all your apps which is a headache and re-customize your settings.

Sent from myTouch 4G

I'd also suggest something obvious, but make sure you do turn your phone on and off every now and again, I've noticed with those phone more then any in my past, that occasionally it just needs to do a good reboot, and the sluggishness will be instantly gone.

I reboot my phone every morning. Much like with the computer, it actually helps my performance greatly. Only problem...it wears out that power button much faster. Trust me on this one.
    Moto Droid 1->HTC Droid Incredible->Moto Droid X->HTC MyTouch 4G->T-Mo G2X(RETURNED)->HTC Sensation->Sony Xperia Play (The PlayStation Phone)

Is there an OS that keeps the front facing camera working still?

ROM
    CyanogenMod N252

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.808DDP View Post
    Is there an OS that keeps the front facing camera working still?
    Every ROM supports the FFC but not every application supports 2.x ROMs.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon | Cyanogen(mod) 10.1
    Asus Transformer TF101 | Cyanogen(mod)
    Nook Color | Cyanogen(mod)
    Logitech Revue
    Past : HTC Glacier / HTC Sapphire / HTC Dream / Blackberry 8100, 8310, 8700, 8900, 9700