Is this HTC One A9 or Marshmallow

toiday

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I found the HTC One A9 is less customizable than the M9 and I don't know if that is the changed HTC made or the change in Marshmallow. First, the Quick Settings Drawer is no longer customizable. What you see there is what you got. There is no moving, add, remove each item on the drawer. My most disappointment is the screen shot shortcut is no longer available. Another change is the Navigation Bar. The M9 has the option to change navigation buttons where you can arrange the position of the Back, Home, Recent Apps, and even add a 4th button. That's no longer available on the A9.

Collins521

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
That's due to the slimmed down version of Sense that HTC is pushing on their devices now. It's more stock Android UI now instead of the additions that Sense added to their phones

Collins521

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Google Play Launcher is only the launcher, it doesn't change/control the notification panel and how the buttons, etc are applied on your device. The slimmed down Sense OS removed a lot of the things you mentioned to be more aligned with stock Android UI

DJ Grand Theft Audio

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
They trimmed it down like stock android so that they could release updates much quicker rather than the usual 90 days after google release their updates. Now reduced to 15 days after.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance