Any nougat issues on your A9?

Roosterman

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Curious if anybody is seeing any bugs with the upgrade?

I've noticed my email notifications aren't happening. Notifications still show they are enabled in settings but I'm not getting any. Any ideas?

Anyone else having problems?

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I get email notifications from both Gmail (personal) and the mail app (work exchange account). I've reattached my Moto 360 (OG) to it and notifications are being sent there as well.

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Not only have not noticed any issues on my phone, I've noticed actual improvements. One thing I found improved in this build is the adoptable storage system. I had a Sony 32GB Class 10 card that wouldn't attach as adoptable (internal) storage in Marshmallow. It's got a 70MB/s transfer rate nominally. So I bought an even faster Sandisk 16GB Class 10 card with a 90MB/s transfer rate to use. Just for kicks I tried my old 32GB Sony card and it was adopted as internal storage with no problem and it works just as well as the faster 16GB Sandisk card. :cool:

megatomic

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Google+ keeps crashing on my A9. I'm not sure what's up. I keep filing feedback so hopefully if it's a problem with the app it'll get fixed soon.

Roosterman

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I've gone and done a factory reset and fixed my mail/notifications issue. I haven't noticed any issues with my battery. Could it be an app not playing nice causing your battery to run down?

Only thing that is still weird with mine is the quick change for previously opened apps. The cards don't stick for even a full day. I'll go back to use an app and most of the apps I have used during the day don't have a card. Over night, all but the most recent 4 apps will have their cards closed. Haven't figured this one out yet.