Any US rumors yet?
Have to admit, I prefer HTC's polycarbonate to the aluminum shells. I have such fond memories of the feel of my HTC One X. I'd take one of these in a heartbeat if it was available with US-compatible frequencies, especially with the better camera (to my mind anyway, I prefer the extra pixels, I scan documents with my camera).
- 07-19-2014, 10:40 AM #2
- 07-25-2014, 02:35 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Any US rumors yet?
I'm actually still using my One XL at the moment. There's a listing for the E8 in Grey on Amazon that supports the US 4G & 3G frequency (2100) but it's $699 unlocked - Amazon.com: HTC One E8 5.0" Android 4.4 Quad Core ROM 16GB Unlocked 4G LTE Dual Sim Smartphone Color Grey: Cell Phones & Accessories
EDIT: Also one in white - Amazon.com: HTC One E8 5.0" Android 4.4 Quad Core ROM 16GB Unlocked 4G LTE Dual Sim Smartphone Color White: Cell Phones & Accessories
I'm waiting to see if there will be a Nexus 6 because if so it'll be between these two phones which one I upgrade to. Can't wait
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:27 AM
- By aweber1nj in forum VerizonReplies: 13Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:29 AM
- By raptor888 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:17 AM
- By Bazza1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 03:22 AM
- By asdfmn in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:57 PM