Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any US rumors yet?

Have to admit, I prefer HTC's polycarbonate to the aluminum shells. I have such fond memories of the feel of my HTC One X. I'd take one of these in a heartbeat if it was available with US-compatible frequencies, especially with the better camera (to my mind anyway, I prefer the extra pixels, I scan documents with my camera).
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Any US rumors yet?

Yep the one x felt really good.

Default Re: Any US rumors yet?

I'm actually still using my One XL at the moment. There's a listing for the E8 in Grey on Amazon that supports the US 4G & 3G frequency (2100) but it's $699 unlocked - Amazon.com: HTC One E8 5.0" Android 4.4 Quad Core ROM 16GB Unlocked 4G LTE Dual Sim Smartphone Color Grey: Cell Phones & Accessories

EDIT: Also one in white - Amazon.com: HTC One E8 5.0" Android 4.4 Quad Core ROM 16GB Unlocked 4G LTE Dual Sim Smartphone Color White: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm waiting to see if there will be a Nexus 6 because if so it'll be between these two phones which one I upgrade to. Can't wait