Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ringer Volume always MAX!

Has anyone else seen the problem I am experiencing with the ringer volume always at max. No matter what I set it at (1 notch above mute for all possible volume settings including Ringtone, Music & Video, Alarms and Notifications). I’ve tried all of the possible settings including Quiet Ring, Pocket mode, Flip to mute. After contacting both HTC support and T-Mobile they say the only way it MIGHT get fixed is to do a reset. But they can’t tell me that it won’t come back or have the same problem after the reset. I have way too much time getting all of the software setup and configured to waste yet another portion of a day messing with this phone. I have had a number of Galaxy’s over the past few years and never had this kind of issue. Does anyone have any idea on a way to fix this? Other than to create a bunch of ringtones that are at one tenth the normal db?

Global Posts
    25,225 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: Ringer Volume always MAX!

A reset is the only think I can think of too. There is no guarantee, but if you do it, and there is still a problem, it is most likely a hardware issue.

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry