Sprint Product Ambassador: I'm not a photographer.

alaskham01

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Sprint Product Ambassador: HTC One E8 Phone
If I didn’t have a camera in my phone, I would never take pictures. I haven’t even had a working camera since I started using my phone’s camera feature, about 8 years ago. Coincidentally, this was when I had kids, so the ease and convince of taking photos of cute babies and sending or posting right away was brilliant.
That being said, I need my phone to take good pictures. And the HTC One E8 delivers, and it even goes beyond with some neat features.
One feature was the dual capture, which my kids found it hilarious to put our faces on my husband’s body. This provided much amusement:
IMAG0030.jpg

Another feature was the panoramic setting, PAN 360. I think it did a nice job:IMAG0055.jpg

And finally, just being sure to capture those shots during the day that you want, and not having to worry about blurring or focus is great.
IMAG0009.jpg
This is by far the best camera phone I’ve had. Can’t wait to see what else it can do for photos!
Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.
They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador
shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions
of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community
members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

Attachments

• IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    406.4 KB · Views: 30

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol