Who's getting this?

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Any thoughts about finally being about to use Google Wallet on the Google Editions. I enjoyed using it on my Nexus 4 and wish I had it on my S4.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Any thoughts about finally being about to use Google Wallet on the Google Editions. I enjoyed using it on my Nexus 4 and wish I had it on my S4.

This is an interesting question. I would hope that we could use Google Wallet without having to modify the device first if we get a Google Edition device.

There you go, you just gave me another reason to want to try this out! I was trying to talk some sense into myself and resist buying it.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The issue is HTC offered a true developer edition unlocked for GSM networks and this is a great step but only having it in 32GB is a huge issue especially given the lack of microSD card. Still it will give Developers an even more solid foundation to build off of.

The questions I have are how good will the camera be and will it get Beats Audio since that is part hardware and part software.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
They better hurry and get this out. The S4 Active has caught my eye! Can't get both so I hope I can hold out to see the reviews one the HTC ONE GE...

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I wish the Google Edition was going to be available in 64GB I would have gotten it, but 32GB is just too little for me. Still the devs will get the GE on the HTC Dev and other iterations.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'll stick with my HTC One with sense 5. If I want stock 4.2 I'll just root the device but don't see the point in spending $600 for this phone unless you were waiting for the HTC One Google Edition to begin with.

mattopotamus

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I grabbed one. Did anyone else?

Posted via Android Central App

Yeah I ordered one after seeing some of the early reviews.

I ordered, but then canceled when I learned that google will not be the one pushing out the updates. If 4.3 comes out fairly soon and the these phones get them quickly that may change my mind. Right now, there are too many uncertainties though.

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
The issue is HTC offered a true developer edition unlocked for GSM networks and this is a great step but only having it in 32GB is a huge issue especially given the lack of microSD card. Still it will give Developers an even more solid foundation to build off of.

The questions I have are how good will the camera be and will it get Beats Audio since that is part hardware and part software.

nexus 4 only had 16 gb

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49