Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default To those who have received their GPe HTC One

When the HTC One shipped originally in April/May there issues with build quality regarding their supposed "gapless" construction. How are the GPe's shaping up? Did they get these problems taken care of or are there still issues?

Default Re: To those who have received their GPe HTC One

mine has some small gaps at the top. not 100% sealed. Gonna leave it a bit. I have ST warranty on it should it ever arise.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ST Warranty?

That's another question I have, what happens if something goes bad on this thing? Am I just out of luck? Does Google offer a warranty program like apple has with Apple Care?

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Forged View Post
    ST Warranty?

That's another question I have, what happens if something goes bad on this thing? Am I just out of luck? Does Google offer a warranty program like apple has with Apple Care?
    It probably has a 1 year manufacture warranty that will cover defects, but not drops or damage. ST warranty is square trade warranty....it is very similar to applecare+ but through an internet company. It is very reliable and they have proven to be fast to either repair your phone or pay for a new one.

Buy Extended Warranty - Extended Service Plan - New Electronics Warranty

I called google and they are shipping me a replacement phone. I will see how the build quality is on the replacement. They offered it up without hassle.

Does anybody know if HTC switched screen supplier for their google version phone? I got my replacement unit today but the color is still lot warmer than its Sense siblings. No reviewer seems to have picked up on this yet.

-Sent from mobile device