- 2 Posts
Resetting your predictive text dictionary
Has anyone figured out how to reset your entire predictive text dictionary in one hit?
I know there is the option of selecting one at a time and then deleting them, however this is pretty much useless when there's thousands of words stored.
All the best. X
- 09-25-2013, 12:06 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Resetting your predictive text dictionary
You're the man srkmagnus!
Just for clarification:
- HTC Sense Input
- Clear Data & Clear Cache
When I first cleared it, I was getting the red spell check line underneath all of my words (irrelevant of whether or not they were spelt correctly). Give it a few minutes and it will fix itself.
- By emmur0 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:45 PM
- By Aragornelxxii in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 05:24 PM
- By Darren Lumpkins in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:21 PM
- By AllUserNamesTakenX3 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 02:41 PM
- By azibiz in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:43 AM