- 1 Posts
Need help with taking off Otterbox Defender for HTC One GPE!!!
Hey guys I just got my HTC One From AT&T and I am loving it so far! I got this Otterbox Defender case because I didn't want to break it. It fit on perfectly but now I have no clue on how to take it off. I heard you pull up some tabs and I've broke 2 fingernails trying to pull tabs. Any help on how to take it off? The dust and grime under the screen protector in annoying.
- By SouthTex in forum HTC OneReplies: 18Last Post: 11-14-2013, 07:20 AM
- By Pubudu Kodikara in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:53 AM
- By htcone22 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 08:11 PM
- By jaywill13 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:35 PM
- By kellrobinson in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:03 PM