- 120 Posts
- Stock for now
when 4.4 comes out will GPe One still have beats audio
I was just wondering once Kit Kat makes it to GPe One, will it still have Beats Audio? I believe it will but I don't know since the One Maxx does not and they were already making this phone when beats and HTC will still partners so what do you guys think?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-15-2013, 12:21 PM #2
- 7,900 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: when 4.4 comes out will GPe One still have beats audio
I honestly think it will still have it. But I may be wrong.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-24-2013, 05:13 PM #3
- 29 Posts
Re: when 4.4 comes out will GPe One still have beats audioWarning - this post may have contained hate terms used to describe Windows Phone Central.
- 11-15-2013, 10:08 AM #4
- 11-16-2013, 01:45 AM #5
- 11-26-2013, 04:30 PM #6
- By straughany10 in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2013, 05:44 AM
- By Topgonzo in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2013, 06:39 PM
- By Justin Watkins in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2013, 04:28 AM
- By nathanstickley in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 05:22 PM
- By Apiichou in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:46 AM