- 20 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
So i have htc one and hml cable for tv and it's working alright and everything is great but i want to save batery because it costs a lot of batery to watch a movie and if i am in hdmi mode and charging the phone in same time the phone need more battery than it can charge and i cant charge till i use. Is there any programe or something to save more batery?
Sent from my HTC One
- 11-08-2013, 01:45 PM #2
The MHL adapter that I have has a micro-USB port for power input which charges the phone, but I believe that it won't even work without power input so that's a limitation of this unit.
For power saving, not sure if you can turn the screen off while connected, but you should at least crank the brightness down to the minimum to save a good bit of power.
Sent from my HTC One GPe using AC Forums app
- 11-08-2013, 04:29 PM #4
- 11-09-2013, 07:39 AM #5
- By damiandownfall in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:39 PM
- By Ilia1986 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:19 PM
- By GedByrne in forum IntroductionsReplies: 31Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:25 AM
- By shellyxie1 in forum Android GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:10 AM
- By fightnirish23 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:41 AM