1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Banned

Default how to return to stock

long story short i flashed viper one onto my phone and noticed that because of the lte issue the battery life wasn't the greatest. would someone please tell me how to return my phone back to the stock google play edition?

Default Re: how to return to stock

Quote Originally Posted by likeag8 View Post
    long story short i flashed viper one onto my phone and noticed that because of the lte issue the battery life wasn't the greatest. would someone please tell me how to return my phone back to the stock google play edition?
    Try . Obviously you would skip the change MID AND CID because those would be correct as is. You would need general knowledge of ADB and Fastboot. Make sure your drivers are up to date and that you have google USB drivers downloaded. Also, it is easy if you make a new folder in C:\ . Watch the video and you'll get it. If you're having trouble with fastboot not recognizing the device go here .

Posted via My HTC GPE
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NEXUS_HTC_PS View Post
    Try . Obviously you would skip the change MID AND CID because those would be correct as is. You would need general knowledge of ADB and Fastboot. Make sure your drivers are up to date and that you have google USB drivers downloaded. Also, it is easy if you make a new folder in C:\ . Watch the video and you'll get it. If you're having trouble with fastboot not recognizing the device go here .

Posted via My HTC GPE
    thanks, i tried that and am unable to get s-off to work. for some reason in fastboot (i think that what it's called) my phone won't connect. is there a way to brick the phone and go through warranty? my battery life is not the greatest since I installed viper one.

thanks, i tried that and am unable to get s-off to work. for some reason in fastboot (i think that what it's called) my phone won't connect. is there a way to brick the phone and go through warranty? my battery life is not the greatest since I installed viper one.
    Did you try the naked drivers. And are you on windows 8?

Posted via My HTC GPE
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NEXUS_HTC_PS View Post
    Did you try the naked drivers. And are you on windows 8?

Posted via My HTC GPE
    i am on windows 8, yes. i am going to try on a windows 7 computer shortly. hopefully it'll work!
    thanks!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

i am on windows 8, yes. i am going to try on a windows 7 computer shortly. hopefully it'll work!
    thanks!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    On windows 8 you have to disable driver signature. I had the same issue when I converted my sense one over to a fully nexafied one.

Posted via My HTC GPE