- 01-06-2014, 02:25 PM #2
Re: HTC One Google Edition - got stuck in boot-loader.
Have you tried holding down the Power + Volume Up button for about 7 seconds (you will see the home key/back buttons flashing) and it should force a reboot.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By salutcemoi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 12:34 PM
- By signothetimez in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2014, 07:53 AM
- By Rolandh in forum Chrome OSReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 08:19 PM
- By Jeremy Squier in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:41 PM
- By Bryn Lewis in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:42 AM