- 1 Posts
BoomBass doesn't work with GE
Got a BoomBass for present. Connected to my HTC, but the BoomBass turns off the phone speakers. Sent it back to Expansys, got a new one. Still only bass.
HTC support has no clue. "Have you checked the compatibility?"
- Yes, it says on the box Compatibility: HTC One family, I replied.
HTC Europe doesn't have a clue, it seems. Anybody else?
Got a reply from HTC US:
One GE is not compatible with the BoomBass. They're sorry etc but doesn't say if they're gonna fix it.
Last edited by Gunnar Svensson; 02-06-2014 at 01:33 AM.
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 33Last Post: 10-13-2014, 11:55 PM
- By Pro Vickers in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 03-18-2014, 07:24 AM
- By deadeye99 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 10Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
- By Debbiesue49 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:53 PM
- By recDNA in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:07 PM