- 2 Posts
Two Questions (4.4.2 Update, Home Screen)
I've just flashed 4.4 GPE today. This was the first time i've tried something like that. So nothing went wrong, after the install i got the 4.4.2 system update but it somehow did not install it. After booting to bootloader it said this may unroot your device and i think i selected no. So now i have 4.4 and the software screen shows that my phone is up to date. Should i manually install 4.4.2 or will it come again as a software update?
A noob question, when i long press to home screen to edit the home screens, i only get change wallpaper menu. I cant seem to change home screens or delete them. Any tips?
Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English.
- 02-16-2014, 08:50 AM #2
Re: Two Questions (4.4.2 Update, Home Screen)
It may come again via OTA or you might have to update manually. Updating manually though usually wipes the device if I remember correctly, verses the OTA doesn't erase data.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By Codger1212 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 41Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:53 AM
- By statdoc in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:12 PM
- By avengence in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:14 AM
- By scott loiacono in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:36 AM
- By Usman Afsar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:57 PM