- 2 Posts
Two Questions (4.4.2 Update, Home Screen)
I've just flashed 4.4 GPE today. This was the first time i've tried something like that. So nothing went wrong, after the install i got the 4.4.2 system update but it somehow did not install it. After booting to bootloader it said this may unroot your device and i think i selected no. So now i have 4.4 and the software screen shows that my phone is up to date. Should i manually install 4.4.2 or will it come again as a software update?
A noob question, when i long press to home screen to edit the home screens, i only get change wallpaper menu. I cant seem to change home screens or delete them. Any tips?
Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English.
- 02-16-2014, 09:50 AM #2
Re: Two Questions (4.4.2 Update, Home Screen)
It may come again via OTA or you might have to update manually. Updating manually though usually wipes the device if I remember correctly, verses the OTA doesn't erase data.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By statdoc in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2014, 08:42 PM
- By Codger1212 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 42Last Post: 06-04-2014, 11:59 AM
- By avengence in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:14 AM
- By scott loiacono in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 07:36 AM
- By Usman Afsar in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:57 PM