CONFUSED!!! How can I flash my HTC One to Stock?

raj patel7

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
i bought a htc one from kijiji and it was running sense 5.5. then i bricked it and managed to get the google play edition rom to work on it. but i want to flas the stock sense 5.5 on it not the google play edition. the phone is s-on and it wont go into recovery mode, it simply has an android with a red triangle with an "!" mark. when i tried to unlock it, it said successful on the command prompt but no change on the phone. how can i flash the stock ruu that runs sense 5.5. any help would be appreciated.

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, what you need to do now is find a stock ROM for your HTC one i.e. You need to find a ROM according to the region you were on I don't know much about HTC but Samsung do provides stock ROMs but as far as HTC, i am sure they may also posses a site which is dedicated for firmware downloads. Why don't you try contacting HTC support seeking help regarding the stock ROM's:eek:

raj patel7

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, what you need to do now is find a stock ROM for your HTC one i.e. You need to find a ROM according to the region you were on I don't know much about HTC but Samsung do provides stock ROMs but as far as HTC, i am sure they may also posses a site which is dedicated for firmware downloads. Why don't you try contacting HTC support seeking help regarding the stock ROM's:eek:
i know, but i cannot flash anything if the bootloader is relocked and the recovery mode doesnt work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae