- 9 Posts
CONFUSED!!! How can I flash my HTC One to Stock?
i bought a htc one from kijiji and it was running sense 5.5. then i bricked it and managed to get the google play edition rom to work on it. but i want to flas the stock sense 5.5 on it not the google play edition. the phone is s-on and it wont go into recovery mode, it simply has an android with a red triangle with an "!" mark. when i tried to unlock it, it said successful on the command prompt but no change on the phone. how can i flash the stock ruu that runs sense 5.5. any help would be appreciated.
- 04-04-2014, 02:14 AM #2
Re: CONFUSED!!! How can I flash my HTC One to Stock?
Well, what you need to do now is find a stock ROM for your HTC one i.e. You need to find a ROM according to the region you were on I don't know much about HTC but Samsung do provides stock ROMs but as far as HTC, i am sure they may also posses a site which is dedicated for firmware downloads. Why don't you try contacting HTC support seeking help regarding the stock ROMs
- By jrsharp70 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:30 AM
- By RRHMJ23 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 07:36 AM
- By vividrich in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:29 AM
- By krosser39 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 02:45 AM
- By Scott7217 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:17 PM