Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4.4.3 issues

Is anyone else having issues since installing the 4.4.3 update?

Among the issues which have cropped up since updating:

1) The phone will randomly freeze. The only recourse is to hold the power button for 10-15 seconds and force a reboot.

2) Wifi drops at least once a day. The only way to get it back is to reboot.

3) Google Now notifications are turned off (I don't want notifications in the notifications shade), yet they appear in the notification shade regardless.

4) I've gone from a little over 3 hours of screen on time, to a little over 2 hours. That's a 1/3 loss in battery life.

Default Re: 4.4.3 issues

battery drain is a bit more except that i do not have any issues with this update..might wont do try a clean setup.
    HTC ONE M8 / Nexu5 32 GB, black / HTC ONE (GPE converted) / Iphone 5 16 GB

Default Re: 4.4.3 issues

hi ya , yeah ive had plenty of issues with my HTC 4.4.3 since the update as well , the most annoying one being the constant buffering whilst trying to play a music video or refusing to play audio files in my one drive ggggrrrr this drives me insane as i seem to be wasting lots of time trying to fix it but am not getting anywhere, fast... lisa