- 10 Posts
Is anyone else having issues since installing the 4.4.3 update?
Among the issues which have cropped up since updating:
1) The phone will randomly freeze. The only recourse is to hold the power button for 10-15 seconds and force a reboot.
2) Wifi drops at least once a day. The only way to get it back is to reboot.
3) Google Now notifications are turned off (I don't want notifications in the notifications shade), yet they appear in the notification shade regardless.
4) I've gone from a little over 3 hours of screen on time, to a little over 2 hours. That's a 1/3 loss in battery life.
- 07-02-2014, 01:37 AM #2
- 09-27-2014, 07:18 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: 4.4.3 issues
hi ya , yeah ive had plenty of issues with my HTC 4.4.3 since the update as well , the most annoying one being the constant buffering whilst trying to play a music video or refusing to play audio files in my one drive ggggrrrr this drives me insane as i seem to be wasting lots of time trying to fix it but am not getting anywhere, fast... lisa
- By delynnie in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:17 PM
- By Harry_Yambag in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Dabluebonnet in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:46 PM
- By CeeBea in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:37 AM
- By Kartik Suresh in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:07 AM