Htc one tips tricks and help.

streetbond

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody. I would like to ask you for some help regarding HTC one. I bought it 5 days ago and I noticed that the front speakers aren't loud not even with brats audio. I watched many YouTube clips where the audio is fantastic and loud bit it isn't the case with mine. Should I take it back to the provider to have it checked out can I do something about it? Also I noticed that the battery isn't good. Is there a way to make it last long? Thanks for any help.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
As for the speakers they lowered the volume with an earlier update, JellyBean I believe, because people were complaining that they had blown speakers. Most of them had something under the grill which caused them to buzz like a blown speaker would. So there's nothing you can do about the volume unless you revert to an earlier ROM or find a custom one that allows full volume. The battery will get better and if you take care of the battery it will give you pretty decent days. I've seen everything from 16 to 22 hours depending on use. I do still wish that it was removable because switching batteries is the easiest way to never run low. Most people who are in the know will tell you that most of these battery saver apps are a waste.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund