Anyone else slightly disapointed in the screen size?

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone thought about the fact that 3/10s of an inch is barely even noticeable? I believe it's more the sound of 5 inches is better than 4.7, I'm sure if i was casting for an adult film and i said i was 4.7 and not 5 I'd get turned down, but if i just dropped trow' and busted that bad boy out I'm sure they wouldn't be able to see the difference! Just sayin'

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone thought about the fact that 3/10s of an inch is barely even noticeable? I believe it's more the sound of 5 inches is better than 4.7, I'm sure if i was casting for an adult film and i said i was 4.7 and not 5 I'd get turned down, but if i just dropped trow' and busted that bad boy out I'm sure they wouldn't be able to see the difference! Just sayin'

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

If 6% of something is no big deal, want to go ahead and start sending me 6% of your paycheck? I know .3" doesn't sound like a lot, but 6% is a noticable difference. Plus, I'd have prefered something in the Note range of size (5.3"-5.5").

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually happy they were able to pull off a 1080p screen under 5 inches. I've been waiting for an OEM to do that.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
It's a given. Let me google that for you

I don't like everything Sammy does but give them credit because they up the ante every year when it comes to screen size.

I don't understand why bigger makes screens better.

If Samsung put a not over saturated screen on the s4 would be a huge improvement over the s3.

Until other companies start using the same tech as htc, no one will touch them I quality.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm an EVO LTE user and that has felt good in my hand.

The One is a narrower phone, which should make it feel even better. But, it has an extra speaker, making it a longer phone.

I'm wondering if they found it unwieldy to have both the paired speakers AND the extra screen real estate.

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd like it to be a little bigger but probably not a deal breaker. But it would be hard to go from a Note 2 to this. I'm far more concerned about whether Verizon is going to carry it or not.

Hbomber110

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
There is a reason why Google kept the 4.7ish screen size of the Galaxy Nexus for the Nexus 4
They know its the "perfect size" The Nexus line is more than a product its a guideline for Android phones. No marketing gimmick needed.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Im glad they went to a 4.7 inch screen. My n2 was a little big for me. 4.7 is just right.

Sent From my Bigger than my Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 :D