HTC Appraisal Program?

white_noise

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
How do you think HTC will appraise your phone if you choose that option? Also, how much is the HTC One gonna cost? Considering that they're doing this 100 dollar trade in program, it makes me worry that this will cost a lot.

Garrett92C

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure how they will appraise your phone, but I'm almost positive that you'll get a lot more money by selling your old phone yourself. I'd assume the off-contract price will be about the same as other high-end Android devices.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
On a 3-yr contract it will probably cost as much as the S3, One X, etc cost when they first came out. Or somewhere in that range.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think its a great deal if you have an old phone or a feature phone that you couldn't sell for $100, or if you don't want to go through the hassle of selling a phone. Otherwise, you could get more by doing it yourself.

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
my old ones go to my daughter who is delighted. By the time she gets it, its rooted with a stable rom and tether... :)
And I get to start on a new journey and learning process.

yankeesusa

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
How do you think HTC will appraise your phone if you choose that option? Also, how much is the HTC One gonna cost? Considering that they're doing this 100 dollar trade in program, it makes me worry that this will cost a lot.

Are they actually going to appraise it? they said any phone will get you $100 as long as it turns on. I guess their could be exceptions.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

mranbel

May 16, 2010
Visit site
so i bought the (2) htc evo 4g lte's last june from wireless.amazon.com for $150 a piece. It was a contract extension...i thought. I checked for months by either texting sprint and checking upgrade eligibility at best buy and it always said i was ready for an upgrade. Last night my gf went to best buy, they said she could upgrade her phone, she caved and upgraded an iphone 5, no problems. My question is has anyone else had this type of experience from amazon wireless? I would totally trade my old evo 4g to htc for the gift card and sell my 4g lte to gazelle and basically pay for the ONE (only if the battery was at least as good as the evo 4g lte, and the lte antenna worked better than the 4g lte). Hopefully buying the ONE from amazon again would not have me under contract again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt