HTC One Overview..very detailed

nexus4auir

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely love the look of this phone. Beautiful.

I especially like the stereo audio design. The perforated areas on top and bottom adds to the style.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I really appreciate you posting this. Makes me respect the One even more. Beautiful aluminum unibody, infrared buttons, true colors - I really think HTC got it right with this.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Prinny Mask

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
It really shows the difference between how 5" and 4.7" look with the design languages they've chosen. The Xperia Z looks like it's pretty much the same size as the One, maybe a small bit bigger, but it is dominated by the screen and gives the illusion of actually being a good size larger, while the One is balanced in a way that causes it to appear smaller. For some people bigger is better, and for others, it's the other way around, but this gave a really nice comparison with how design plays a large part in how a device looks.

*commenting about something random because no one else will

Jon_Doh

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
If the antenna is in the back then I suspect this phone is going to have the same problem as other HTC phones and suffer from poor reception.

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Cant believe im the only one that saw this lol. Im so obsessed though that I go on youtube and type in Htc One like everyday to see if anything new is posted =P

Mexico619

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I was very impressed with some of the features especially Zoe and how it can create a video based on what you have taken with it. The speakers also sound great! I'll be keeping an eye on this since I was considering getting the Sony Xperia Z

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Holy crap on a cracker that phone looks hawt and so does sense 5. But good grief I couldn't stand the guy talking and I know he's German LOL.

Sent from the collector home world.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
My favorite was the exorcist feature. Even the camera person was spooked out when he showed how it worked..lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs