- 03-02-2013, 08:21 PM #26
Re: Where is the antennae
Here read this: AnandTech - Hands on and Impressions from the HTC One - Formerly M7
"Plastic is injected into the aluminum block after certain cuts are made for the back case, which then gets machined into the final form. The One uses the top and bottom aluminum strips for antennas, both of which are actively tuned to mitigate unintended attenuation from being held. There’s a plastic insulative strip in-between the two antennas and the main body. In spite of being aluminum, the One also includes NFC, whose active area surrounds the camera region."
Is there anything else you don't understand?
- 03-02-2013, 08:27 PM #27
- 03-02-2013, 11:35 PM #28
- 03-03-2013, 12:01 AM #29
- By sirdomino in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2011, 03:41 PM
- By ssanders2k7 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:29 PM
- By xintensex in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:21 PM
- By gg2005c in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2009, 08:09 PM
- By pinguino1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:44 PM