HTC One, Zoes, Storage & Dropbox

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I understand that Zoes automatically take 15 or so photos as well as a 30-second video clip. If you take photos in this manner how quickly will you burn through the phones storage? Also, my photos currently auto upload to Dropbox. How would that work in this situation?

From my HTC One X running ViperXL 3.2

integralus

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
The official sources claim that it takes 20 pics, and from what I can tell there's no audio feed, so that cuts down on space.
Also these pics are sized at 4MP max, so they should be smallish files.

Sent from my Nexus Potato 10 using internets.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm waiting to spend some actual quality time with this before diving too deep into it. But you'll be able to upload them to HTC's servers for now, then link to that. We've strongly expressed the need for as many sharing options as possible.

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting to spend some actual quality time with this before diving too deep into it. But you'll be able to upload them to HTC's servers for now, then link to that. We've strongly expressed the need for as many sharing options as possible.

When you do get a chance to dive into the camera, let us know how pinch to zoom and cropping are affected with the 4mp camera vs a more standard 8 megapixel like the one on my One X.
Thanks for running a great site!

From my HTC One X running ViperXL 3.2