AT&T release date????

eds817

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I see HTC officially released the One today but it still show coming on AT&T's site. Has anyone heard when it will be released?

I just jumped over to AT&T last Thursday and got my OneX+ on Friday. I have until March 7th to make a change.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
There is a rumour about March 15th in another forum. I hope it's true because I want to compare it directly with the Blackberry z10. I bet the speakers and screen on the HTC One win.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
The release date can't come soon enough. I too just joined the AT&T army not too long ago (about a month or so) and have the HOX+ as well. I really like how HTC makes their phones and can't wait to get my hands on an HTC One.

melodic

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
an AT&T rep on the verge forums who has been playing with the HTC One and speaking with the HTC rep gave a release date of march 24th.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
an AT&T rep on the verge forums who has been playing with the HTC One and speaking with the HTC rep gave a release date of march 24th.

If it does release on the 24 the then pre orders usually go up 2 weeks before so it would be the week of the 14th to pre order.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

crea78

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
March 24th could possibly be the correct date since AT&T releases phones on Sundays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
It can't be much later since you have to purchase by the end of March to get the $100 promotion, but sooner would certainly be better.

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Ughhh so late. Even though its a day before my birthday. Wish it was earlier though. I just bought a Note 2 after selling my Nexus 4 for a great price. Was hoping to be able to return it but I only have 14 days. Oh well, going to have to sell it and get the One I guess. It really should come out the week of the 14th though. Giving people a week for this 100$ offer seems stupid to me.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I was in an AT&T store today to get a SIM for my new Blackberry Z10 (for work), and I ask when theOne (for personal #) was coming. Two said they "saw it earlier today and will train soon". GOOD News..

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would say the 24th is the best guess with the 15th as a pre-order date. AT&T almost always launches new devices on Sunday and pre-orders are often on Friday. Them starting training now would actually re-emfprce a 24th release date to me, not suggest sooner. AT&T usually starts training 3ish weeks prior to launch. This gives time to make sure that all reps at all stores have time to get trained prior to launch.

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Damn. Guess I'll have to return my note on the 14th then and use my Old ass focus for a week or two

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Eridon Gottlieb

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
All of this sounds sounds pretty accurate. I've been checking daily to see whether if anything has change as far as release dates. The Canadian Carrier "Rogers" has the HTC One ready for pre orders now. And there's a lot of talk saying that a lot of Canadian carriers are getting the new One on shelves on March 15th. Which makes sense seeing they have had the phone online ready for pre orders I believe since the 27th. I'd need to double check that date. The HTC One for AT&T should hopefully be ready for pre orders and hit the stores between the 15th-25th. They may or may not have pre orders on the 14th because of the Galaxy SIV Launch. But anything is possible. Another way to see when it will be available for ordering it is by going on T-Mobile.com and look for there HTC One ad, and look in the description. It says "Pre-register by 3/12 for the $100 visa, the purchase the phone by 3/31" That right there exposes that if you have to send your email on by the 12th, amd combined information from the rumors, and it seems that were most likely going to see the phone between those dates.

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I posted a response in the other thread as well. I spoke with the premier team today on another issue, but asked about the "one" at the end of the call. She indicated she had a date in the system of the 22nd, but she didn't know if that was in store availability, pre-order or first order date.

Eridon Gottlieb

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
My friend and I got the same date talking with someone and it seems that its most likely the release, all I need to find out is whether the HTC One will be sold at $549.99 ($550) for no contract price. It seems most likely the will because the 64GB HTC One X+ has been selling at $549.99 so I imagine that the HTC One 32GB would be $549 and the 64GB at $649.99. Those prices are for AT&T not Sprint or T-Mobile, but I think I'm pretty accurate.

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
That sounds reasonable. I'm trying to decide on whether to buy it off contract or just take the upgrade price. Will likely go with the upgrade, but there is some freedom in not being tied to a contract for two years.

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: AT&T release date????

Yeah. Im going to return the Note and take a 35$ restocking fee hit whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. Im going to return the Note and take a 35$ restocking fee hit whatever.

Eridon Gottlieb

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
That sounds reasonable. I'm trying to decide on whether to buy it off contract or just take the upgrade price. Will likely go with the upgrade, but there is some freedom in not being tied to a contract for two years.

I agree, but to bad my upgrade won't be until next year sometime. Still hoping that AT&T we email me with some pricing or something.