Any idea when AT&T will be getting the HTC One in for Pre Order?

Eridon Gottlieb

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Wanna sell my AT&T Note II for the HTC One, but I want to sell my phone at decent time so I will only have a short period of time when I won't have a phone til release

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Just based on last years one x release the pre-order happened two weeks before the actual release date if that holds true it would be around the 15th to be delivered on the 24th.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with the Premier team today and they indicated the first day they are showing in their system is the 22nd. However, she did not know if that was general availability in stores or a pre-order date.

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I stopped in ATT the other day...the rep I spoke with said that they really don't do pre-orders any more. Take it with a grain of salt--I haven't been getting good info from either HTC or ATT lately. She couldn't find anything in her system on availability.

pgood4

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I've generally had better luck with the premier reps for accuracy, but she also said the date could change and that this was the first time she found actual dates in the system. Previously when she looked, nothing was listed.

Eridon Gottlieb

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I sold my Note II already so I have my money ahead of time and have a trashy but gets me by back up. Please tell me if you agree with me on this one. Since the One X+ has been released, and seeing that there's only one model of the One X+ which has 64GB internal memory, AT&T sells it for $549 no contract. Don't you think that AT&T would sell there 32GB HTC One for $549 and the 64GB for $649? That sounds just right because AT&T has only went so high with the Note II at $649 (Even though Apple sells there iPhones at no contract as high as $849 which is not worth it).