HTC One MHL...?

TheMTtakeover

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
The plan (currently) is to switch from an iPhone to the HTC One when it comes out. I see that you can output video though the MHL to an HDMI port. Will any MHL cord to HDMI work or do I need one that is made specifically for with this product?

Matthew Merkle

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
There are a couple different types. Some are 9-pin, some are 5-pin (Samsung commonly uses 9-pin).

I bought an MHL adapter for my EVO 4G LTE from Monoprice, it worked well enough.

srmojuze

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have yet to try MHL but it definitely seems more legit compared to all the weird proprietary iOS ones.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
The plan (currently) is to switch from an iPhone to the HTC One when it comes out. I see that you can output video though the MHL to an HDMI port. Will any MHL cord to HDMI work or do I need one that is made specifically for with this product?

I purchased an MHL cable for my Evo 3D a while back! (Mind you it broke a few months later..) But all you need is Something to plug it in to the micro USB and then it needs a regular HDMI out on the other end. Im sure they have ones for micro HDMI now but then why would you want to go buy a new hdmi cable as well?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463