TechnoBuffalo first look

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
TechnoBuffalo put up a sense 5 preview, camera tests as well as a comparison filled with 50+ pictures with the one xompafewto then iphone 5,note 2,xperia_, lumia 920

I cant wait for this dammed phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

katamari201

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Oh god Technobuffalo STILL hasn't upgraded their terrible cameras. For a site that specializes on video heavy media, it's kind of a joke that xxx___ random super small site or lone enthusiastic has a higher quality camera. I mean really, that's the only reason people watch this stuff. What info they give is already out there in spades.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah ummm, I hate to admit this but the camera on the N4......kinda........blows.

I think if one were to pick up an iPhone 5, GS3, One X+, Lumia 920, and Nexus 4 and snap a shot quickly, the Nexus will usually end up in last. But if you take 10 seconds and adjust exposure, focus, and white balance the results are far better and much more acceptable.

The hardware is pretty good on the Nexus, though it's evident HTC, Samsung, and Apple have put forth far more effort into the software side of things.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I think if one were to pick up an iPhone 5, GS3, One X+, Lumia 920, and Nexus 4 and snap a shot quickly, the Nexus will usually end up in last. But if you take 10 seconds and adjust exposure, focus, and white balance the results are far better and much more acceptable.

The hardware is pretty good on the Nexus, though it's evident HTC, Samsung, and Apple have put forth far more effort into the software side of things.
Yeah that's what I meant you cannot take a good shot with it quickly

- - - Updated - - -

In the Nexus 4 section the topic to show off pictures taken with the camera proves otherwise.

In the right conditions, certainly and it's not that bad but compared to others it definitely needs work

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that's what I meant you cannot take a good shot with it quickly

- - - Updated - - -

In the right conditions, certainly and it's not that bad but compared to others it definitely needs work

I've seen it look good in lots of conditions personally, nothing amazing yeah but it's adequate. Not every camera needs to spark a revolution. :p

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2