Now landed in UK!

StueybUK

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Nice i will most likely try one the get it from ebay. Whats the downsides of the phone
I agree that blinkfeed needs to be able to add more feeds but I find that I am using it every day. The only issue I've had is coming from an iPhone I now have very little control of music from the headset (obviously this is not specific to this phone). Recorded a speed of 26.2 Mbps over mobile data today. I can't find anything wrong with this phone at all, I love it. Everyone who has seen it has said "What is it ?" followed by "Where can I get one ?"

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I agree that blinkfeed needs to be able to add more feeds but I find that I am using it every day. The only issue I've had is coming from an iPhone I now have very little control of music from the headset (obviously this is not specific to this phone). Recorded a speed of 26.2 Mbps over mobile data today. I can't find anything wrong with this phone at all, I love it. Everyone who has seen it has said "What is it ?" followed by "Where can I get one ?"

You think htc will stay with one handset per year or release an updated one ina few months i wud hate for them to do that

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Man you guys are really making me jealous lol. I've been rocking my evo LTE for almost a year now and I totally love the aluminum feel. When I update to the HTC One there's just a couple things I will miss.

First the kickstand and the dedicated camera button. Two features I love and use often. Next would be the SD card slot. I know the phone will have plenty of storage but that's just my preferred way of transferring data.

Lastly I'd make mention of the non removable battery. this is 1 thing I was worried about when I originally bought my htc evo LTE. So many times in the past my phone freeze up I pull the battery and be on my way so naturally I was worried about what I would do if my new phone froze with no removable battery. I think HTC has done an amazing job here. My phone has never frozen once ( which is amazing within itself ) but even if it were to freeze all you do is use a combination of the power and volume button to simulate a battery pull. Brilliant

It's just my opinion but basically I think HTC has gone the extra mile with this phone and I for 1 can't wait to get my hands on it. So keep posting your experiences with this phone please lol

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I FOUND ONE! I went to a local Phones4U store as the sales rep said they might have some in stock in their Saturday delivery. They didn't, so i asked him if he could do a stock check on all the other stores in the local area for me, which he duly did and found one store that had one. I phoned that store and asked them (they had previously said hey didn't have any in stock) and they reiterated that they didn't have any. I then gave them the internal stock code from the guy at the store I was at and miraculously they found it. I reserved it, hot-tailed it over there and snapped the thing up as quickly as i could. And for the princely sum of ?459 too as that is what their Point of Sale machine told them. Lovely.

I've just got back home and I am in the process of setting it up now. What a gorgeous piece of machinery. No gaps, no dead pixels and all together a stunning device.

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I FOUND ONE! I went to a local Phones4U store as the sales rep said they might have some in stock in their Saturday delivery. They didn't, so i asked him if he could do a stock check on all the other stores in the local area for me, which he duly did and found one store that had one. I phoned that store and asked them (they had previously said hey didn't have any in stock) and they reiterated that they didn't have any. I then gave them the internal stock code from the guy at the store I was at and miraculously they found it. I reserved it, hot-tailed it over there and snapped the thing up as quickly as i could. And for the princely sum of ?459 too as that is what their Point of Sale machine told them. Lovely.

I've just got back home and I am in the process of setting it up now. What a gorgeous piece of machinery. No gaps, no dead pixels and all together a stunning device.

?459!!!!!!!! Wtfff... Fully unlocked?? How so cheap

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12