HTC One or Galaxy S4

xtn

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Both phones have strong features and specs. You are going to see numerous reviews favoring one over the other. It all comes down to this: what is important to YOU? What are YOU looking for?

Puh-leeeze. It all comes down to my opinion. Everybody must like what I like. Everybody must bow down to whatever I say. Or at least that's the way it's supposed to work, based on observable frequency of posts that seem to favor this concept.

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This author seems to think the Galaxy S4 is better than the HTC One.

Android Phone Wars: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC One | Android News - AndroidHeadlines.com

Interesting. At the end he says the following

Some guy reviewing both phones said:
We?d have to give the Galaxy S4 the crown in this one. It?s coming to more carriers, has a removable battery, and more storage. The Galaxy S4 also has Android 4.2.2, which is the most current version of Android. At least until Google I/O comes in May. No other phone has Android 4.2.2, officially, besides Nexus devices. Kinda hard to beat all of that. That doesn?t mean the HTC One is a bad phone, I?d definitely pick it up as my next phone. Mostly because I love HTC?s hardware, it speaks premium compared to Samsung?s Galaxy S4.

So if we take the difference in Android out of the equation as that will be rectified with an update, it all boils down to the SD card and removable battery argument again (and NO, please let's not rehash that in this thread).

If that's the only reason he says to go with the S4 over the HTC then i'm perfectly happy with the HTC.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
I think the more storage is phony. They said the same with the Note 2 and GS3 and where are the US 32 and 64 GB versions? Yes SD card slot but can't move apps to SD without root and a fix. 64 internal out the gate trumps Samsung's offerings in my book. Hell I am still wondering where the 64gb US LTE Note 2 is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
It comes down to just the user..

I think the HTC One lean towards "Social users" more than the normal user.. while the S4 fits perfect in both hands. its more of a stock phone with some features in it..

i plan on buying both but my main device will be the HTC One since like i said.. its more social than the S4.. (Blinkfeed, Zoe, Boombox) HTC Sense always been about social and bring your friends together etc

The S4 is just a powerhouse tho.. real great phone.. no one is losing with any choice