HTC One on-time to select markets

lldsandsll

May 17, 2010
Visit site
anyone else see this?

HTC One (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile) – Release Date Really Close ?

from the article:

"...However, according to the latest reports coming from Merrill Lynch ? one of the world?s largest brokerage firms ? the Taiwanese manufacturer decided to secure the release date of four key markets ? UK, Germany, Taiwan and US.

Although an exact release date has not been officially confirmed yet, Merrill has apparently sent a note to its clients saying that the HTC One will be available starting next week. Given the prestige of Merrill Lynch, we doubt the information provided is based on just a rumor..."

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree that her words arent going to be just a rumor.. but then again the president of global sales said mid april so i guess the only thing we can do is badger the carriers into a release date!

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been emailing HTC lately to get an answer from them on the delay or a release date or timeframe and they say to talk to the carriers and i talked to sprint today and they said "we have no release date for the phone" which is them saying we have a date but we cant tell you yet so were just sitting here waiting..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34