Which Phone Will you Be Getting Next? (POLL)

Which phone will you be getting next?

• Total voters

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Next phone is HTC One, then it will be the next iPhone. Might get the next Nexus, depends on how it compares to the one. Not getting a GS4, never liked Samsung products.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Same here, so far it's the best phone on the horizon

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile
Yeah the One looks great but it's not for me. The only think that may change my mind is if they announce a Nexus 5.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Definitely the One. I've used Samsungs for my last 2 devices I'm not impressed enough with the S4 to move to that. It's basically my Note 2 with a smaller screen.

The One brings something fresh and new to the table, I can't wait.

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk 2

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
HTC One easily.

Best screen, best build materials/quality, best processor with 4G integration, best sound experience. 64gb internal is plenty for me (I'm currently on a Nexus 4 and don't feel starved for storage).

One actually looks like a great upgrade.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
The HTC One is really that great of a phone to get?

I've been lucky enough to use for for about 10-15min, and I thought it was awesome. The build and feel of the phone is spectacular. The screen is amazing. Also it was super smooth in operation. No lag, no latency that I witnessed. Sense is still.....eh, but it's a lot more pleasant than Touchwiz was for me. Still not as good as stock Android, or even as good as the Xperia UI imo, but with rom development and a stock rom on the phone, it'll be an absolute beast.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Heh... can't say... we'll see what is out in 18 months when my 2 year is up. :) that's like 18 years in mobile phone years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon