Further delays - sim free phones UK

kevinnugent

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
Received this email from Handtec this morning:

Thank you for your purchase of the HTC One.

We have received information from HTC today indicating a further delay with the Sim-free launch of the HTC One in the UK.

Handtec expect the first batch of the HTC One Silver on the 3rd April 2013 and the Black version on the 10th April 2013.

We have also been informed that stock will now be provided In smaller batches with the exact quantities still to be confirmed. All information regarding which orders will be fulfilled is to be updated on the HTC One links below.

- HTC One

- HTC One - Black (SIM Free/Unlocked)

- HTC One 32GB Silver With Monster iBeats by dr. dre In-ear 3.5mm Headphones - White/Red

- HTC One 32GB Black With Monster UrBeats by dr. dre In-ear 3.5mm Headphones - Black/Red

At Handtec we endeavour to provide our customers with new releases before anybody else and appreciate your continued patience and understanding throughout this delay.

Please note this delay is from HTC directly and will affect all UK Sim free retailers.

Should you wish to make any changes to your order then please contact our support team using the email address below -

- contact@handtec.co.uk

Highrisedrifter

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
That's a pain.

I recommend finding a phones$U shop. I went in and bought mine on Saturday. It seems that plenty of other stores are now starting to get stock in too if the threads on here, XDA-Developers and Phandroid are to be believed.

kevinnugent

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
That's a pain.

I recommend finding a phones$U shop. I went in and bought mine on Saturday. It seems that plenty of other stores are now starting to get stock in too if the threads on here, XDA-Developers and Phandroid are to be believed.

My problem is my location. Australia. We don't have a phones4U nearby. :)