S4 available for pre-order, but no dates for the One yet?

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
So ATT announces today that pre orders go live for the S4 on April 16th a phone announced after the one yet we have nothing from HTC but coming late April. This is a mess I really wanted this but if they can't even get this thing released before the S4 they can kiss it goodbye for market share let's go att and HTC.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S4 preorders start at AT&T on April 16th for $249.99 but HTC One still nothing..

(From The Verge) I want to support HTC one but HTC and U.S.carrier need to announce the date that we will be able to preorder....Please hurry up before a lot of people will go to the S4..

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 preorders start at AT&T on April 16th for $249.99 but HTC One still nothing..

Merged two identical threads.

I look at it like this: those who want to see the HTC One can and will wait a little bit longer. As far as the specific reason why, I'm not sure myself.

What's the problem with "a lot" of people buying the S4? It will be the perfect phone for a lot of people, judging by the success of Samsung's Galaxy line up to this point. Nothing wrong with that. HTC has finally seemed to settle on a 'winning' design and feature set, so as long as they follow Samsung's lead and not deviate too much in the next iteration, and keep their branding the same across all carriers, they will get their piece of the pie.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 preorders start at AT&T on April 16th for $249.99 but HTC One still nothing..

For HTC's sake, hopefully it'll be available on the same day or before preorders, this way they could get people signing up for preorder to look at the HTC One first and maybe change their minds and get that instead

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site

For HTC's sake, hopefully it'll be available on the same day or before preorders, this way they could get people signing up for preorder to look at the HTC One first and maybe change their minds and get that instead

My point exactly they need to get these carriers to release the pre order availability ASAP

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance