Hey - so I am on sense 5 on my EVO LTE and it is awesome. One thing I recommend is using swapps and placing it on the left side (if you do it on the right you will switch screens and it will be annoying) of the screen. It has helped me navigate to apps from the new blink feed home page. I hardly ever use the launcher or regular home screen now except when I use widgets.
It helps - I would try it.
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By android for dummy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:28 AM
- By JokerKAce in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2009, 03:11 PM
- By theworldends in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:13 AM
- By Rackstraw in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2009, 07:06 AM