Cases for the HTC One

Necrocis

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I've ordered the Atmosphere, Clear/Grey for my Silver device. I'd love to be able to go without a case because of how good the phone looks but it's so slippy in the hand that I don't trust myself.

I just the same case for mine. I love it this far.

Sent from my HTC One

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
How do you like the UAG scout? Been thinking about getting one myself.

Like it a lot. Really nice tight fit. Great buttons. Love the look. But it offers surprisingly little protection then you would think. Very little lip on the screen side for laying face down. I wish the back had a little more grip to it. It's rather slippery imo. Other then that, really happy with it.

Rob

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
How do you like that carbon fiber case?? I was looking at it, but wasn't sure about it. That red seidio is pretty nice too-- does it block the IR blaster? How do you like it? Looks kinda thick-- is it? I might be interested in a slightly more protective case for when I'm engaging in potentially phone-breaking risky activities. You know, like going outside. LOL

The Incipio Carbon Fiber is great if you're wanting a case that adds a lot of style but with very little bulk. Doesn't offer much protection.

The Seidio Active is a real nice case, but it DOES block the IR blaster. Wish the in rubber layer was alittle more rigid. It's kinda flimsy. And I really don't care for the kickstand. Kinda feels in-the-way more then anything to me.

Sounds to me the Regular Incipio DualPro case would be great for you from what you described .

Rob

NKYRacing

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Like it a lot. Really nice tight fit. Great buttons. Love the look. But it offers surprisingly little protection then you would think. Very little lip on the screen side for laying face down. I wish the back had a little more grip to it. It's rather slippery imo. Other then that, really happy with it.

Rob

Thank you for the response :)

joe_man

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
The poetic atmosphere case for HTC One is really cool plus it still lets you see all the features still.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

carlostmac1

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I think i'm going to try to get a nice aluminium bumper, however, the Draco Design is $70-80!! Does anyone know any cheaper alternatives that deliver the same great looks?

buzzyclonecattleman

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
No but go to their Facebook page, they are getting bombarded by HTC One freaks-They can't sit on their iPhones and ignore us forever! heheh
btw they did start making Samsung, so they at least aren't total iPhone purists like some case companies.

redfield11

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
So I got the Incipio DualPro in today and i have to say i love it but I do have a couple gripes.

The biggest, by far, is how much harder it is to hit the volume button on the side, the buttons placed over the original buttons are kind of sunk into the case making the angle you have to press very much straight on which is awkward and requires some force.

2 very minor gripes:
The power button is pretty indented as well making it harder to hit but I mean when I say minor I mean minor, after having the case on for 30minutes i'm already used to it
The other small complaint is how quickly it picks up smudges on the back but just as easily they wipe off so its likely a nonissue

All said I definitely think its worth the price, well made, good fit/feel. I don't have much experience with cases but I have high standards and I'd say this met my standards (barely though because I find the volume button issue noticeable because I change volume a lot and I'm pretty whiny). If you're really struggling with case decisions just know that you can't go wrong with the DualPro.

Wullie32

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Got my Poetic Atmosphere yesterday, absolutely delighted with it. Feels really good in the hand and shows off the phone nicely. If I had to quibble about anything, the volume keys are a bit stiff but not massively. Would definitely recommend to people who want a case but don't want anything too bulky or something that takes away from the phone's design.

redfield11

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Got my Poetic Atmosphere yesterday, absolutely delighted with it. Feels really good in the hand and shows off the phone nicely. If I had to quibble about anything, the volume keys are a bit stiff but not massively. Would definitely recommend to people who want a case but don't want anything too bulky or something that takes away from the phone's design.

I would from what I've read there are 3 cases you should pick from in terms of bulk and protection:

Light = Poetic Atmosphere
Medium = Incipio Dualpro
Heavy = Otterbox Commuter

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use the commuter case without the hard shell?
I usually go naked but I found just putting the gel on from my commuter works great

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use the commuter case without the hard shell?
I usually go naked but I found just putting the gel on from my commuter works great

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That would collect to much lint for my liking. I have the white and a black commuter case. Its not all that thick and I really like it. Next is a UAG case for me.

Webosfan19

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I got the Dual Pro CF and it is nice, build quality and fit and finish was good, my biggest complaint is that is is bulky for my taste and ruins the beautiful lines of the One, good protection, I will keep for when Im outdoors on the weekend, for work and business Im using cases from Poetic and they are awesome....