Cases for the HTC One

Webosfan19

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the CF, good for protection as it feels sturdy but it ruins the lines and slimness of the One, too bulky for my taste, it ends up looking like every other android phone whenit is in the case, If you want to show off your ONE than this is too thick, I love the Poetic line, have the atsmophere for weekends, the slim flip and the slim back cover for work/business....

hpilot

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a clear TPU case on ebay, looking for something that doesn't hide the beauty of the phone but yet is able to protect it.
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Ultra-Clear-...XU/$(KGrHqRHJ!4FBQ!sVjWMBRqC(UOvOw~~60_12.JPG
Ultra Clear Hard TPU Gel Skin Case Cover for HTC One 2013 M7 Phone Accessory | eBay
I'll take some pics after I get it in the mail.

I bought this case after reading this post. I have several HTC One cases, and this one is by far my favorite. It actually looks better in person than in pictures. It feels great in the hand, and lets the beauty of this phone shine through!!

mtmjr90

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I bought this case after reading this post. I have several HTC One cases, and this one is by far my favorite. It actually looks better in person than in pictures. It feels great in the hand, and lets the beauty of this phone shine through!!

I'll take your word for it, ordering now. I was originally looking at the Spigen Ultra Thin but I literally could not find a single, convincing positive user review so I had given up hope jobs clear case. Here's to hoping this works out!

Posted via Android Central App

Blackfryar

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Just got the Spigen Ultra Thin Air and not impressed. Poor fit and there are rough edges around the sides of the case. Also noted several of the cut outs are misaligned. Just ordered the Poetic in clear/grey.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

theghetto

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Attachments

• htcdd.jpg
    htcdd.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 513

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Bingo. I did the same thing and absolutely LOVE this case. It will be my daily driver most days. I agree it looks better in person than in pictures, but here are mine all the same. I think it's actually thinner than some of the older TPU cases...don't let the following pictures deceive you...it is thin.

And of course it has the most important features:
  1. Crystal clear? Check. Don't want to hide the beauty of the One.
  2. TPU? Check. Great impact resistance, lightweight, durable, and very good grip.
  3. Thin? Check. Don't want a lot of bulk.
  4. Bonus: it snaps securely into the Seidio Surface belt clip, so I can use the clip with either this case or the Surface (w/kickstand)

HTCOneClear4_zps7138d70d.jpg

HTCOneClear1_zpsdfaffa40.jpg

HTCOneClear3_zps825f4edf.jpg

HTCOneClear2_zps41f4d2fb.jpg

cmandd

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Seidio Convert case w/ holster, Seidio Surface holster, Poetic Atmosphere. Been the perfect combo. The Surface holster works with the Poetic Atmosphere or the Surface case and the Convery thick shell fits over either and has its own case if I need heavier protection.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I had the speck clear case but after a few weeks it started turning a bit yellow.. Please let us know if it stays crystal clear after a few weeks. I go naked now with a pouch but would consider this one.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I received my Bear Motion slim case today in gray. The texture and quality of this thing is amazing. It's so slim and well built. Check it out on Amazon. 6.99 you can't go wrong.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I received my Bear Motion slim case today in gray. The texture and quality of this thing is amazing. It's so slim and well built. Check it out on Amazon. 6.99 you can't go wrong.

Have it in grey as well. Second everything you said

Edit if you like that check out the poetic palette case as well. Same fit and style with more of a smooth finish

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Have it in grey as well. Second everything you said

Edit if you like that check out the poetic palette case as well. Same fit and style with more of a smooth finish

I love my atmosphere case, but this Bear Motion might take the cake for me as my every day carry. It's so sleek and as far as grip goes, it's the best in hand I have experienced thus far.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
... and the Bear Motion was so cheap too. I didn't expect much and was totally impressed

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used a protector since I took it off my evo lte. I'll be keeping an eye on it though lol

NastyNeil

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used a protector since I took it off my evo lte. I'll be keeping an eye on it though lol

I'm right there with you. I have a small faint scratch on mine in the upper left of screen, but that is all. You can't see it unless you really look for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance