Is the htc one full 4,7 inch screen?
is the htc ones display a proper 4.7 inch display??
it seems to me from watching a lot of videos and reviews on it that 1 its onscreen buttons seem to cut a big chunk out of the bottom of the display.
and 2 there seems to be black side borders. can anyone clear up this for me? is it a problem or am i just being weird here lol?
the gs4 on the otherhand seems to use the full 5.0 display
i am getting my new phone in a month so help will be appreciated here i do like the one but this is my only worry.
- 04-04-2013, 09:41 AM #2
- 04-04-2013, 10:34 AM #3
- 04-04-2013, 05:59 PM #4
- 04-04-2013, 06:17 PM #5
- 04-04-2013, 11:18 PM #6
- 04-04-2013, 11:25 PM #7
- 04-04-2013, 11:29 PM #8
- 04-04-2013, 11:35 PM #9
- 04-04-2013, 11:42 PM #10
- 04-04-2013, 11:46 PM #11
- 04-04-2013, 11:52 PM #12
- 04-05-2013, 12:04 AM #13
Re: Is the htc one full 4,7 inch screen?
My Note 2 has never died on me, although I can't stand to see it below 70% and go charge it up. But that's usually after I get my days use out of it and then some. You must be doing some heavy stuff.
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 340Last Post: 06-21-2013, 09:56 PM
- By saintforlife in forum HTC One XReplies: 32Last Post: 04-10-2013, 09:40 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 424Last Post: 11-26-2012, 07:55 PM
- By calvinserrano in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 21Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
- By ifellasleep in forum HTC One XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-29-2012, 08:56 AM