- 17 Posts
No black HTC One AT&T?
I've noticed that AT&T doesn't give.you a black color option for the HTC One but somehow Costco has an option to reserve an HTC One in black for AT&T which will be processed to ship on or before April 25. How is that possible? Would that mean that the black HTC One will be available for pre order within the next week or does that just mean Costco made a mistake? Also, did any of you ask AT&T about a black HTC One? What did they say?
- 04-05-2013, 07:12 AM #2
- By macfan88 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2013, 02:14 PM
- By popartist in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2012, 10:02 PM
- By jumper809 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:16 AM
- By NickB2005 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 12Last Post: 07-26-2012, 01:24 PM
- By Mercury81 in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-2012, 10:10 PM