Best buy or Sprint for pre order?

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So i pre ordered at Best Buy on April 2nd i was the first one to pre order! Now i am having second thoughts though.. I have seen people saying that best buy doesnt get things on launch day sometimes and i really want this phone on the 19th! And i have heard that Sprint usually delivers the pre orders a day early which would be nice as it goes straight to my house and i wouldnt have to work that day so i could use the phone.. BUT best buy has a better insurance plan so im not sure which one is better. If i go sprint and they deliver a day early i can get it on my day off but if i go Best Buy i could pick it up from my work on that same day. Any positive/negative experiences from either option?

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
That extra days will come and go and won't be a big deal in the long run, but having the better coverage could save you hundreds if something goes wrong. Wait and get it from BB.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

ksavaiano

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That extra days will come and go and won't be a big deal in the long run, but having the better coverage could save you hundreds if something goes wrong. Wait and get it from BB.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Thats what i was going to go with. And the lady at BB said i was the frist pre order in so i should be prettymuch guaranteed to have a device on launch day and then ill have all night to work with it.

BiGsMiLeSKyLe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I am surprised for Sprint, the option of getting it with Radio Shack is not an Option. From their special I am surprised that it is not one of the first thoughts. Though I am just speaking from my knowledge of what I have seen online, I have never dealt with Radio Shack Prior and I would think that they should get it launch day, unless someone else have had experience with when radio shack gets their phones. I am holding off with getting it from sprint, since hey a $50 dollar gift card for play store can come in handy for some needed apps.

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
BB usually had pretty good promotions with their launches (free goodies, high trade-in values for your old phone), but I don't see anything with the One release...only Radio Shack seems to have a promotion

With the HTC EVO 4G LTE Customs fiasco, BB was the first store to receive the released stock and I remember getting my phone probably about a week before any Sprint corporate store got it.

I've had insurance through both BB and Sprint, but have never used BB insurance, so I can't tell which one is better. On paper, BB insurance seems to be the better deal, although I know depending on the corporate store, they would treat you pretty well with Sprint insurance.

IT2069

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I used to get my families phones @ the corporate store. The Asurian $100 deductible and 2 claims is horrible compared to the $0 deductible and unlimited claims @ BB. Also the customer service, at least at my BB, is great. Pre-ordered mine yesterday.

scooter7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
As much as the Radio Shack promo really sounded enticing, I decided to purchase the One from BB along with a digital camera I have had my eye on. By combining the two I was able to put it on my BB credit card and now have 18 months to pay it off. Being able to spread out the payment is a big plus for me.

CaCHooKaMan

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
i was gonna preorder the ATT version from best buy but they dont have the 64GB one so i ordered from the premier store online

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Same here I got my EVO 4G LTE from BB before even the Sprint stores got there's plus if your a member of phone freedom you save 50 bucks. I got the EVO last eyar from BB for 99 bucks. I am trying to sell it now so I can pay Sprint to upgrade early cause I am not due for upgrade till January. But I may just wait it out cause everyone is saying the HTC One - Plus or something will be out next LOL! If I can sell my phone and accessories I will get this phone it's gonna be nice and I will go with BB cause I'll get it for 150..

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I used to get my families phones @ the corporate store. The Asurian $100 deductible and 2 claims is horrible compared to the $0 deductible and unlimited claims @ BB. Also the customer service, at least at my BB, is great. Pre-ordered mine yesterday.

That deal look real good except they don't cover loss or theft so that's a no go.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.2 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos