HTC One album slide show- live wallpapers

killerb4dger

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Hiya all,

Really frustrated with the Live wallpapers on the HTC one, you can set a folder or certain photos to slide/pan through. However it keeps showing the photos in zoomed position (blurred) and not the full photo. Was wondering if anyone knows if this is a setting? I couldn't see anything myself.

I've cropped the photos so they are perfect for the screen size, but they still seem to zoom to different corners of the photo. Would like it to show the full photo if possible like Windows 7 desktop sorta thing.

Cheers!
Andy

Aron Scheffer

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have the HTC Sensation XE (The HTC One's predecessor) and I also use the stock live background slideshow. I had the exact same problem untill I noticed that it didn't crop a picture that was flat (width bigger than length) instead of standing. So I made a new folder called "Live Background" and copied every picture I wanted to use, and edited each and every standing picture to add white space on each side so that my standing picture would become a flat one. For example, a picture that was say 800x600 (hight x width), I had to add at least 100 pixels to each side to make it at least 800x800. I have over a thousand pictures in my Live Background folder, so you can guess how much effort and time this took.

I also noticed that all pictures that were bigger than the maximum pixels (My Sensation has a screen of 975 pixels) were cropped by the program. Therefore I reduced all pictures to a maximum of 975 pixels.

One last tip: My Android Gallery had problems keeping the real pictures and the Live Background pictures apart, sometimes showing those ugly white spaces in the real picture folder. Therefore I renamed every picture in my Live Background to help Android Gallery tell them apart.

Hope that helps!

Grz, A

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon