Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Russ Smith
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is the storage partitioned? or is it full 32/64GB like the One X+?

One thing I couldn't stand with the HTC One X was the partition. A small partition for apps and the larger for media.. it was basically an artificial limit for apps and wasn't necessary. I always was worried about app space and even on multiple occasions got low memory errors.

Now that I'm on the One X+, which has 64GB of full, unpartitioned space, I never worry about installing apps or low memory errors.

Does the HTC One have this same storage scheme? or is it partitioned like the One X?

Default Re: Is the storage partitioned? or is it full 32/64GB like the One X+?

Quote Originally Posted by sniffs View Post
    One thing I couldn't stand with the HTC One X was the partition. A small partition for apps and the larger for media.. it was basically an artificial limit for apps and wasn't necessary. I always was worried about app space and even on multiple occasions got low memory errors.

Now that I'm on the One X+, which has 64GB of full, unpartitioned space, I never worry about installing apps or low memory errors.

Does the HTC One have this same storage scheme? or is it partitioned like the One X?
    Unpartitioned it seems :o

Sent from my HTC One
    scooter7 likes this.