Who Ordered an HTC One (and which One)?

Your One of choice

• Total voters

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious to see who here has taken the plunge and pre-ordered the new HTC One, and which SKU did you go with and why.

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Sprint 32GB Silver (only option) and since I'm switching from Verizon it was only $99 so after I send in my Thunderbolt to HTC for $100 I will have effectively procured an HTC One for free!

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Sprint 32GB Silver via BB. Struggled with silver vs. black, but decided to change things up and go with silver after mostly black phones for years. Seeing the possible black delays...glad I did!

indomie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the Silver 32GB from Sprint on Friday. That was all that was available, so I'm glad it was the one I wanted!

go3go

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Tried to pre-order the 32 gig silver from at&t but they wouldn't let me add the media link since it was "out of stock". Going in Friday to a store to hopefully get it squared away.

charlee08

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the One from AT&T 32GB Silver this past Saturday morning.

Anyone that preordered from AT&T not have the option to order the phone in black? Silver was my only option.

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Why do u guys ordered the AT&T version when you can get the dev. Ver fully unlocked and bootloader unlocked?

Acelx

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Why do u guys ordered the AT&T version when you can get the dev. Ver fully unlocked and bootloader unlocked?

I don't need the unlock version since I plan on staying with AT&T, n if I do need to unlock it I will.

It's cheaper than the unlocked version

And the bootloader will be unlock soon.. Regardless even if the dev edition comes with a unlock bootloader out the box. Without S-Off its HTC One X days all over again.

Plus CDMA carriers won't activate a phone that isn't there's. even if it supports their band.

It only makes no sense to buy the AT&T version if you buying it full price

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered the Sprint version through EVP on Thursday, not sure if she actually got it through Thursday or if she did it Friday.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site

Because some people are using upgrades to get their Ones. But if you're paying full retail, then the developer model or the unlocked model makes a lot more sense.