- 120 Posts
Choice of LTE bands on AT&T?
I noticed the One has four different LTE bands on AT&T. Why so many? They're using the 700 and 1700 bands now, but why the 850 and 1900? I'm sure they'll eventually use those for LTE, but not for at least another two or three years. If they're future proofing it why not give Sprint the 800 and 1900 band? What am I missing?
- 04-09-2013, 01:12 PM #2
- By velvetelvis in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2012, 09:11 AM
- By skyview05 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
- By Bond32 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 06-09-2011, 04:48 PM
- By xhunter187 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:22 AM
- By Lex82 in forum HTC DesireReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:03 PM